Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from taibobacar.com (“Site”). By ordering products from our site you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms, as updated from time to time without notice, including the costs associated with your purchase before concluding the same.
1. Legal Capacity:
The supplier of the Products featured is Taibo Bacar – Atellier de Moda, Limitada and entity duly incorporated under the Laws of Mozambique, registered with the Legal Entities Registry Office of Maputo, with headquarters at Rua B, No. 121 – Maputo City, Mozambique. Our email address is: email@example.com.
You may only purchase Products from our site if:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us;
- you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card as well as other payment methods used to pay for your order;
- are resident in a country that we deliver to; and
- you are making purchases for personal use only.
Hereinafter referred collectively as the “parties”
- Client will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging receipt of the order placed (please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail within 2 hours).
- This e-mail will confirm the availability of the items as well as our acceptance of the transaction.
- After an order has been submitted we will contact your bank for payment purposes. Kindly note that your order will not be processed until payment has been received in full.
- Should your order is accepted, a second e-mail will be sent to you to formalize our Agreement as well as to confirm that the Product is being processed for dispatch. On average orders will take approximately 3 to 4 business days to be processed and ready to be shipped.
- You will not be able to change your order, upon receipt of the e-mail mentioned in the preceding paragraph. After that, should you want to change your order please follow our Online Returns and Exchange Policy (available here).
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil or cancel any order; including those that might be considered to be a bulk order, fraudulent, not for personal use or otherwise do not comply with these Terms.
- The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only and we cannot guarantee that your device´s display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colors of the Products that will be delivered to you.
- You will receive your Products once we have received payment in full.
- Domestic orders are free and will be handled by Skynet and delivery takes between 3 to 4 business days calculated from the date of receipt of the e-mail referred to in paragraph 2 d) above.
- International orders are handled by DHL, who will calculated the costs for this service, and delivery takes 5 to 10 business days calculated from the date of receipt of the e-mail referred to in paragraph 2 d) above.
- You will be able to track international orders.
- You will be liable for payment of any such import duties and taxes, as determined by the relevant Authorities.
4. Price and Payment
- We make our best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our website are accurate, however errors may occur from time to time which we will correct without notice. If we discover an error or we are unable to fulfil the order we will attempt to contact you and cancel the order and you will receive a full refund in the form of the original payment method. If your order is cancelled in accordance with these Terms, your payment will be refunded, crediting your original method of payment. If payment was made using a credit card that card issuer controls the timing of the refund.
- The price payable for the Products are shown in Meticais (MZN) and included legally established VAT at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process. For international orders Taxes and Duties may also be applicable, depending on the Law of the Country products are being delivered.
- We accept payment by chequecard, credit card, Paypal or bank transfer. We accept the following cards: Visa and Mastercard. You will indicate the details for payment, when purchasing the goods.
- If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process, and we only accept one voucher code per order. Additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code and we reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
Any material you post, send to us on or via our site related to your personal data and payment, will be treated as confidential and we will make our best efforts to ensure it remains confidential.
Any other material will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, reviews, ideas or other information. We will be entitled to use such material for any purpose without compensation to you.
6. Returns and Refunds
Please follow our Online Returns and Exchange Policy (available here).
7. Complaints and After-Sales Service
Our customer Service team is available to answer any question and inquiries you may have via email from Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm, Mozambique Time. Please allow up to 48 hours (not including weekends or public holidays) for a response.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
The materials, images and content displayed on this website are our property and any applicable licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without our express prior written consent.
9. Promotions and Offers
We may from time to time offer limited promotional discount codes which may be used to purchase items on this website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
All our promotions and offers are for a limited time only and while stocks lasts. We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or modify the promotion or offer without notice. All promotions and offers are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
We may amend these Terms from time-to-time without notice to you and with immediate effect. Please monitor this website for any changes to these Terms.
11. Governing Law
This Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mozambique.
12. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising from or related to this letter agreement or to the interpretation thereof must be addressed in the first instance by negotiations between the parties. In the event the cannot reach a negotiated agreement with respect to any such dispute within thirty (30) days of notice thereof by one of the parties to the other, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the rules of and to be administered by the Center for Arbitration, Conciliation and Mediation in Maputo (CACM), using one arbitrator.
The language of the arbitration shall be the language of this agreement. The location of the arbitration shall be Maputo, Mozambique. The decision of the arbitrator regarding the dispute shall be rendered within 30 days of the date of her nomination and shall be final and binding on both parties. All costs and expenses of the arbitrator shall be borne by the parties equally.
13. Entire agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to your use of this website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
This agreement is between TAIBO BACAR and you exclusively, and no third party is entitled to any benefit hereunder.
Maputo, December 2021